Choose style:

Author Topic: Linux tips and tricks from a noob(testing video editing)  (Read 151 times)

Offline TheAkantor

• nOOb
  • New Forum User
    • View Profile
  • Peppermint version(s): Peppermint 10 Respin
Linux tips and tricks from a noob(testing video editing)
« on: February 05, 2020, 01:09:53 pm »
Hi all, made a small video to test Kdenlive and uploaded to my channel, not trying to promote the channel because im not a content creator.
I mainly just do some stuff when i am bored, this was my first time putting some work on video editing on linux, i didnt add sound to it but it doesn't even last 2 minutes.

I found some free shared things for the video and putt them to work. The video is private because it is just test so need be logged to see it and only appears for those that have the link.

Now who the hell takes tips and tricks from a linux noob seriously?

Anyway if the video doesnt play here dont know yet if was posted correctly.

#Peppermint

Update: Shows correctly now.
Update2: Feeling stupid now since i just found out there is a setting to enable disable neofetch on Peppermint settings panel  ???
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 02:18:49 pm by TheAkantor »

Offline Kasey00

• nOOb
  • New Forum User
    • View Profile
Re: Linux tips and tricks from a noob(testing video editing)
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2020, 04:07:45 pm »
Hi all, made a small video to test Kdenlive and uploaded to my channel, not trying to promote the channel because im not a content creator.
I mainly just do some stuff when i am bored, this was my first time putting some work on video editing on linux, i didnt add sound to it but it doesn't even last 2 minutes.

I found some free shared things for the video and putt them to work. The video is private because it is just test so need be logged to see it and only appears for those that have the link.

Now who the hell takes tips and tricks from a linux noob seriously?

Anyway if the video doesnt play here dont know yet if was posted correctly.

mybkexperience bluestacks
#Peppermint

Update: Shows correctly now.
Update2: Feeling stupid now since i just found out there is a setting to enable disable neofetch on Peppermint settings panel  ???

The video doesn't play.  It has broken link I guess.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2020, 04:17:26 pm by Kasey00 »

Offline stevesveryown

• Peppermint Fan
    • View Profile
    • stevesveryown
  • Peppermint version(s): Peppermint 8, 9 & 10!!!!
Re: Linux tips and tricks from a noob(testing video editing)
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2020, 07:38:50 pm »
Never be concerned about being a noob and offering tips and tricks.  It was you who alerted me to the update on the Whisker menu.  As far as the Neofetch thingy, well, that is on you....  ;D >:( :D