Choose style:

Author Topic: Lost panel (SOLVED)  (Read 682 times)

Offline safn1949

• nOOb
  • New Forum User
    • View Profile
  • Peppermint version(s): 10
Lost panel (SOLVED)
« on: June 15, 2019, 09:45:44 am »
I have 2 Motion Computing tablets running Peppermint 10, my main core i3 tablet panel has disappeared for no reason I can see. I set it down for dinner and when I came back it was missing.

I searched this topic and there is an older thread but the terminal commands mentioned come back "no such directory" on this tablet that works, I'm guessing the older version was different. Always nice to have a test dummy, 10 runs great on a core solo 1.2 with 1.5 gb of ram and a 32gb zif SSD. Any ideas?

thanks. :D
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 10:36:55 am by PCNetSpec, Reason: Marked as (SOLVED) »

Offline PCNetSpec

• Administrator
  • Hero
  • "-rw-rw-rw-" .. The Number Of The Beast
    • View Profile
    • PCNetSpec
  • Peppermint version(s): Peppermint 10
Re: Lost panel
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2019, 10:17:46 am »
Right-click on the desktop

select Launch Peppermint Settings Panel

in the "Tweaks" section choose "Reset the Panel to Defaults"

Or hit Ctrl+Alt+T to open a terminal, and run:
Code: [Select]
/usr/bin/reset-xfce4-panel
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 10:20:57 am by PCNetSpec »
WARNING: You are logged into reality as 'root' .. logging in as 'insane' is the only safe option.

Team Peppermint
PCNetSpec

Offline safn1949

• nOOb
  • New Forum User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2019, 12:19:34 pm »
Right-click on the desktop

select Launch Peppermint Settings Panel

in the "Tweaks" section choose "Reset the Panel to Defaults"

Tried that and no good, I'll try the terminal command in the morning as it's past midnight here. Thanks and I'll report back later. :D

Offline PCNetSpec

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • View Profile
    • PCNetSpec
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2019, 03:45:55 pm »
That's unlikely to work either then, but the output may give us a clue where the problem lies.

Are you sure this isn't a screen resolution issue .. where the panel is still there, but now offscreen ?

Do you get any output from:
ps aux | grep [x]fce4-panel
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 03:48:22 pm by PCNetSpec »
WARNING: You are logged into reality as 'root' .. logging in as 'insane' is the only safe option.

Team Peppermint
PCNetSpec

Offline safn1949

• nOOb
  • New Forum User
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2019, 09:31:57 pm »
/usr/bin/reset-xfce4-panel   no such file found

ps aux | grep
  • fce4-panel  no output

I can reinstall the OS but I would like to see if I can fix it,its an interesting issue.

Offline safn1949

• nOOb
  • New Forum User
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2019, 11:28:07 pm »
Hit:1 http://ph.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic InRelease                           
Get:2 http://ph.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic-updates InRelease [88.7 kB]         
Hit:3 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic InRelease                             
Hit:4 http://ppa.launchpad.net/peppermintos/p10-release/ubuntu bionic InRelease     
Get:5 http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic-security InRelease [88.7 kB]         
Hit:6 http://ph.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic-backports InRelease                 
Get:7 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic-updates InRelease [88.7 kB]           
Fetched 266 kB in 2s (110 kB/s)                                                     
Reading package lists... Done
W: Target Packages (main/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:49
W: Target Packages (main/binary-i386/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:49
W: Target Packages (main/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:49
W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-en_PH) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:49
W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:49
W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-en_GB) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:49
W: Target DEP-11 (main/dep11/Components-amd64.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:49
W: Target DEP-11 (main/dep11/Components-all.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:49
W: Target DEP-11-icons-small (main/dep11/icons-48x48.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:49
W: Target DEP-11-icons (main/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:49
W: Target CNF (main/cnf/Commands-amd64) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:49
W: Target CNF (main/cnf/Commands-all) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:49
W: Target Packages (restricted/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:49
W: Target Packages (restricted/binary-i386/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:49
W: Target Packages (restricted/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:49
W: Target Translations (restricted/i18n/Translation-en_PH) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:49
W: Target Translations (restricted/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:49
W: Target Translations (restricted/i18n/Translation-en_GB) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:49
W: Target DEP-11 (restricted/dep11/Components-amd64.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:49
W: Target DEP-11 (restricted/dep11/Components-all.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:49
W: Target DEP-11-icons-small (restricted/dep11/icons-48x48.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:49
W: Target DEP-11-icons (restricted/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:49
W: Target CNF (restricted/cnf/Commands-amd64) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:49
W: Target CNF (restricted/cnf/Commands-all) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:49
W: Target Packages (universe/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:51
W: Target Packages (universe/binary-i386/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:51
W: Target Packages (universe/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:51
W: Target Translations (universe/i18n/Translation-en_PH) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:51
W: Target Translations (universe/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:51
W: Target Translations (universe/i18n/Translation-en_GB) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:51
W: Target DEP-11 (universe/dep11/Components-amd64.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:51
W: Target DEP-11 (universe/dep11/Components-all.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:51
W: Target DEP-11-icons-small (universe/dep11/icons-48x48.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:51
W: Target DEP-11-icons (universe/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:51
W: Target CNF (universe/cnf/Commands-amd64) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:51
W: Target CNF (universe/cnf/Commands-all) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:51
W: Target Packages (multiverse/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:53
W: Target Packages (multiverse/binary-i386/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:53
W: Target Packages (multiverse/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:53
W: Target Translations (multiverse/i18n/Translation-en_PH) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:53
W: Target Translations (multiverse/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:53
W: Target Translations (multiverse/i18n/Translation-en_GB) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:53
W: Target DEP-11 (multiverse/dep11/Components-amd64.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:53
W: Target DEP-11 (multiverse/dep11/Components-all.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:53
W: Target DEP-11-icons-small (multiverse/dep11/icons-48x48.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:53
W: Target DEP-11-icons (multiverse/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:53
W: Target CNF (multiverse/cnf/Commands-amd64) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:53
W: Target CNF (multiverse/cnf/Commands-all) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:53
W: Target Packages (main/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:49
W: Target Packages (main/binary-i386/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:49
W: Target Packages (main/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:49
W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-en_PH) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:49
W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:49
W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-en_GB) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:49
W: Target DEP-11 (main/dep11/Components-amd64.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:49
W: Target DEP-11 (main/dep11/Components-all.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:49
W: Target DEP-11-icons-small (main/dep11/icons-48x48.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:49
W: Target DEP-11-icons (main/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:49
W: Target CNF (main/cnf/Commands-amd64) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:49
W: Target CNF (main/cnf/Commands-all) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:49
W: Target Packages (restricted/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:49
W: Target Packages (restricted/binary-i386/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:49
W: Target Packages (restricted/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:49
W: Target Translations (restricted/i18n/Translation-en_PH) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:49
W: Target Translations (restricted/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:49
W: Target Translations (restricted/i18n/Translation-en_GB) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:49
W: Target DEP-11 (restricted/dep11/Components-amd64.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:49
W: Target DEP-11 (restricted/dep11/Components-all.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:49
W: Target DEP-11-icons-small (restricted/dep11/icons-48x48.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:49
W: Target DEP-11-icons (restricted/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:49
W: Target CNF (restricted/cnf/Commands-amd64) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:49
W: Target CNF (restricted/cnf/Commands-all) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:49
W: Target Packages (universe/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:51
W: Target Packages (universe/binary-i386/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:51
W: Target Packages (universe/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:51
W: Target Translations (universe/i18n/Translation-en_PH) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:51
W: Target Translations (universe/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:51
W: Target Translations (universe/i18n/Translation-en_GB) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:51
W: Target DEP-11 (universe/dep11/Components-amd64.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:51
W: Target DEP-11 (universe/dep11/Components-all.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:51
W: Target DEP-11-icons-small (universe/dep11/icons-48x48.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:51
W: Target DEP-11-icons (universe/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:51
W: Target CNF (universe/cnf/Commands-amd64) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:51
W: Target CNF (universe/cnf/Commands-all) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:51
W: Target Packages (multiverse/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:53
W: Target Packages (multiverse/binary-i386/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:53
W: Target Packages (multiverse/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:53
W: Target Translations (multiverse/i18n/Translation-en_PH) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:53
W: Target Translations (multiverse/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:53
W: Target Translations (multiverse/i18n/Translation-en_GB) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:53
W: Target DEP-11 (multiverse/dep11/Components-amd64.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:53
W: Target DEP-11 (multiverse/dep11/Components-all.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:53
W: Target DEP-11-icons-small (multiverse/dep11/icons-48x48.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:53
W: Target DEP-11-icons (multiverse/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:53
W: Target CNF (multiverse/cnf/Commands-amd64) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:53
W: Target CNF (multiverse/cnf/Commands-all) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/source

when I update I get this mess, I have no idea

Offline VinDSL

• Global Moderator
  • Hero
  • Peppermint Mod
    • View Profile
  • Peppermint version(s): Developmental Builds
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2019, 11:53:23 pm »
/usr/bin/reset-xfce4-panel   no such file found

ps aux | grep
  • fce4-panel  no output

How about:
ps aux | grep -e "xfce4-panel" 

Offline safn1949

• nOOb
  • New Forum User
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2019, 12:13:41 am »
safn@safn-C5t ~ $ ps aux | grep -e "xfce4-panel"
safn      3699  0.0  0.0  21536  1104 pts/1    S+   12:12   0:00 grep --colour=auto -e xfce4-panel

Offline clatterfordslim

• Trusted User
  • New Forum User
    • View Profile
  • Peppermint version(s): Peppermint 10, Nine Respin 2
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2019, 06:19:33 am »

Hit:1 http://ph.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic InRelease                           
Get:2 http://ph.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic-updates InRelease [88.7 kB]         
Hit:3 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic InRelease                             
Hit:4 http://ppa.launchpad.net/peppermintos/p10-release/ubuntu bionic InRelease     
Get:5 http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic-security InRelease [88.7 kB]         
Hit:6 http://ph.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic-backports InRelease                 
Get:7 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic-updates InRelease [88.7 kB]           
Fetched 266 kB in 2s (110 kB/s)                                                     
Reading package lists... Done
W: Target CNF (multiverse/cnf/Commands-all) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list:53
W: Target CNF (multiverse/cnf/Commands-all) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:3 and /etc/apt/source

when I update I get this mess, I have no idea

Did you install from fresh ISO? or did you upgrade from inside Peppermint 9? The problem is too many repeated update archives  :-\
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 06:23:16 am by clatterfordslim »
Not only is Peppermint an addictive OS to use.
But so is this Forum :)

Offline safn1949

• nOOb
  • New Forum User
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2019, 06:55:03 am »
I installed 10 from ISO on a dual boot with Windows 7, I did a minimum install after deleting the previous install,then updated with sudo apt-get update. Once I thought about it the panel disappeared after that.I did not remove Windows at that time.

Any way to fix it or reinstall? No big deal as I have lots of retired time. :D

I really appreciate all of the help.

Offline clatterfordslim

• Trusted User
  • New Forum User
    • View Profile
  • Peppermint version(s): Peppermint 10, Nine Respin 2
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2019, 07:05:26 am »
This command in the terminal tells us about the hardware you're using  ;D

inxi -F

Not only is Peppermint an addictive OS to use.
But so is this Forum :)

Offline safn1949

• nOOb
  • New Forum User
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2019, 07:10:55 am »
afn@safn-C5t ~ $ inxi -Fz
System:    Host: safn-C5t Kernel: 4.18.0-21-generic x86_64 bits: 64 Desktop: N/A
           Distro: Peppermint Ten
Machine:   Device: laptop System: Motion product: C5t serial: N/A
           Mobo: INTEL model: ChiefRiver serial: N/A
           BIOS: American Megatrends v: A08 date: 07/18/2014
CPU:       Dual core Intel Core i3-3217U (-MT-MCP-) cache: 3072 KB
           clock speeds: max: 1800 MHz 1: 1030 MHz 2: 1226 MHz 3: 1038 MHz
           4: 1229 MHz
Graphics:  Card: Intel 3rd Gen Core processor Graphics Controller
           Display Server: x11 (X.Org 1.20.1 )
           drivers: modesetting (unloaded: fbdev,vesa)
           Resolution: 1024x768@60.00hz
           OpenGL: renderer: Mesa DRI Intel Ivybridge Mobile
           version: 4.2 Mesa 18.2.8
Audio:     Card Intel 7 Series/C216 Family High Def. Audio Controller
           driver: snd_hda_intel
           Sound: Advanced Linux Sound Architecture v: k4.18.0-21-generic
Network:   Card-1: Intel 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection (Lewisville)
           driver: e1000e
           IF: eno1 state: down mac: <filter>
           Card-2: Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6235 driver: iwlwifi
           IF: wlp2s0 state: up mac: <filter>
Drives:    HDD Total Size: 64.0GB (20.1% used)
           ID-1: /dev/sda model: SanDisk_SSD_U100 size: 64.0GB
Partition: ID-1: / size: 18G used: 12G (74%) fs: ext4 dev: /dev/sda5
RAID:      No RAID devices: /proc/mdstat, md_mod kernel module present
Sensors:   System Temperatures: cpu: 58.0C mobo: N/A
           Fan Speeds (in rpm): cpu: N/A
Info:      Processes: 197 Uptime: 58 min Memory: 709.5/3824.2MB
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 08:09:40 am by safn1949 »

Offline perknh

• Trusted User
  • Hero
  • Soy un huevo, nada más.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2019, 07:19:18 am »
This command in the terminal tells us about the hardware you're using  ;D

inxi -F

That's true, but if you post its output here within the forum, use this command instead.  This command helps protect the poster's privacy.

inxi -Fz

@safn1949

For your own privacy's sake, modify your post by using the above command, safn1949.  We're trying to change this old bad habit around here. ;)

« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 07:38:12 am by perknh »
We're all Peppermint users and that's what matters  ;).  -- AndyInMokum

Offline PCNetSpec

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • View Profile
    • PCNetSpec
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2019, 08:09:53 am »
Can you post the output from:
ls -l /usr/bin/reset-xfce4-panel
because if that's missing you have somehow managed to uninstall peppermint-panel-reset

You've also got a badly borked sources.list, so can you post the contents of
xed /etc/apt/sources.list
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 08:15:34 am by PCNetSpec »

Team Peppermint
PCNetSpec

Offline safn1949

• nOOb
  • New Forum User
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2019, 08:10:24 am »
safn@safn-C5t ~ $ ls -l /usr/bin/reset-xfce4-panel
ls: cannot access '/usr/bin/reset-xfce4-panel': No such file or directory
safn@safn-C5t ~ $