Choose style:

Author Topic: Artyom Zorin (founder of Zorin OS) Interview by Swapnil Bhartiya  (Read 139 times)

Offline rajeev2631007

• New Forum User
    • View Profile
HI,

the founder of Zorin OS, Artyom Zorin Interview by Swapnil Bhartiya, in which he talks about his plans for taking desktop Linux to enterprise.Zorin OS founder talks to Swapnil about how he is helping city of Italy to migrate to Linux. I want to know about your Opinion and point view about  what will make Linux succeed as enterprise Desktop and Are you conviced by Artyom Zorin?

Interview-Highlight

Interview-Complite

Regards,
Rajeev Gautam

Offline PCNetSpec

• Administrator
  • Hero
  • "-rw-rw-rw-" .. The Number Of The Beast
    • View Profile
    • PCNetSpec
  • Peppermint version(s): Peppermint 8 (64bit)
Re: Artyom Zorin (founder of Zorin OS) Interview by Swapnil Bhartiya
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 04:55:27 pm »
I don't think I'm qualified to comment on Zorin I've never really understood their thinking, but obviously there are plenty that do :)

I must say I was a little disconcerted when Swapnil Bhartiya suggested Linux/FOSS doesn't innovate but merely copies or responds to proprietary innovation :o
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 04:58:37 pm by PCNetSpec »
WARNING: You are logged into reality as 'root' .. logging in as 'insane' is the only safe option.

Team Peppermint
PCNetSpec

Offline scifidude79

• Global Moderator
  • Hero
    • View Profile
  • Peppermint version(s): Peppermint 7 & 8 64 bit
Re: Artyom Zorin (founder of Zorin OS) Interview by Swapnil Bhartiya
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 05:20:09 pm »
I don't think I'm qualified to comment on Zorin I've never really understood their thinking, but obviously there are plenty that do :)

I tried Zorin for five minutes once.  I was like, "Why is a Linux distro trying to be Windows?"  And I moved on.