Author Topic: Always show Nemo on all workspaces?  (Read 955 times)

Offline koesherbacon

• Newly Subscribed
  • Hate actual peppermints but love Peppermint Linux!
    • View Profile
  • Peppermint version(s): Peppermint 7 Seven (Xenial)
Always show Nemo on all workspaces?
« on: August 16, 2016, 06:04:59 pm »
Hello there, this is my first question here after switching from Xubuntu to Peppermint 7 and I couldn't be happier with the switch.  I tried searching for the answer to this question on Google and AskUbuntu but I could not find the answer so I apologize if the answer is easily located somewhere else.

Anyway, what I'd like to know is if there's a way I can make Nemo always available on all workspaces.  I know I can click the left-most button on Nemo's titlebar and select "Always available on visible workspace", but that can be a little tedious, especially if there's a way to simply make this a default setting.  I use 4 workspaces all the time and really want to always have Nemo available on them all without having to tell Nemo to do so every time I close and open a new window.

Thanks a lot!   :)
⁓ Ev

Offline PCNetSpec

• Administrator
  • Hero
  • "-rw-rw-rw-" .. The Number Of The Beast
    • View Profile
    • PCNetSpec
  • Peppermint version(s): Peppermint 10
Re: Always show Nemo on all workspaces?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2016, 07:07:43 pm »
I don't think there's a way to do this specifically for nemo short of using a third party app .. at least I can't find one, basically because it's xfwm4 that manages workspaces not nemo.
WARNING: You are logged into reality as 'root' .. logging in as 'insane' is the only safe option.

Team Peppermint
PCNetSpec