Author Topic: Japanese women go ape over surprisingly handsome gorilla  (Read 1629 times)

Offline perknh

• Trusted User
  • Hero
  • Soy un huevo, nada más.
    • View Profile
  • Peppermint version(s): Peppermint 10
Japanese women go ape over surprisingly handsome gorilla
« on: June 26, 2015, 04:50:31 am »
Best eat our hearts out, guys, because we're never going to compete with this fellow.  He's got the eyes, the hairline, the jawline, and shoulders.  Yep, it be wise to step aside for this fellow.  Remember, this guy's got a strong masculine presence too:  This fellow can sit wherever he wants when HE enters a cafe!  Can any of us do that?  Therefore is none of us can compete with this guy with pure physical presence, may I suggest, to the men amongst us, that WE keep studying Linux.  Even if we can't always dazzle the gals with our brilliance; we can at least attempt to baffle them with our bull*__t.  Remember, too, the gift of Peppermint Linux OS --say, as on an official Peppermint Stick.  The gift of Peppermint goes a long, long way in making a good impression with the fairer gender --and for very little money too I might add!  ;)

Japanese women go ape over surprisingly handsome gorilla

By Wilfred Chan and Yoko Wakatsuki, CNN

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/26/asia/handsome-gorilla-shabani/index.html

Update --a day later:

A day later, and Shabani is now capturing the Latino world by storm.  Let's be honest, Rummelsnuff and I don't stand a chance against this fellow.  And Shabani even puts Plato to shame too when it comes to copping a pensive and philosophical look (Photo 9 of 11).  I hate to admit it, but Shabani may be the coolest dude on Planet Earth for the foreseeable future.

http://vidayfamilia.univision.com/mascotas/slideshow/2015-06-26/gorila-lanza-miradas-sexys-y-coquetas
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 01:24:35 pm by perknh »
[T]here are a lot of people happily running Peppermint ICE which hasn't been receiving ANY updates for a while now .. and I personally would STILL consider that MUCH more secure than any version of Windows with up-to-date AV/Anti-malware ;)

--  PCNetSpec, Cornwall, Eng.  Dec 03, 2013 5:18 pm

Offline scifidude79

• Hero
    • View Profile
  • Peppermint version(s): Peppermint 9
Re: Japanese women go ape over surprisingly handsome gorilla
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2015, 10:18:27 am »
You know, I knew I didn't want to click on that link, yet I felt oddly compelled to do so, I think when you see the words "surprisingly handsome gorilla," there's an immediate question that needs to be answered:  Just how handsome are we talking here?  So, I clicked on it.   ::)

He looks like any other gorilla to me.  But, I'm also not a Japanese woman.   :P

Offline perknh

• Trusted User
  • Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2015, 11:09:34 am »
I don't know, scifidude79, but I think Brad Pitt had better move over.  The word is now out that there's a new guy in town!  ;D
[T]here are a lot of people happily running Peppermint ICE which hasn't been receiving ANY updates for a while now .. and I personally would STILL consider that MUCH more secure than any version of Windows with up-to-date AV/Anti-malware ;)

Offline PCNetSpec

• Administrator
  • Hero
  • "-rw-rw-rw-" .. The Number Of The Beast
    • View Profile
    • PCNetSpec
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2015, 12:59:36 pm »
 ??? .......... :-\ .......... :o .......... ::) .......... :(
WARNING: You are logged into reality as 'root' .. logging in as 'insane' is the only safe option.

Team Peppermint
PCNetSpec

Online VinDSL

• Administrator
  • Hero
  • Team Peppermint
    • View Profile
  • Peppermint version(s): Developmental Builds
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2015, 04:20:45 pm »
Meh!  Looks like a furry, to me.   ;D

German women are even more odd.  They think Roger Baptist (Rummelsnuff) is sexy (I kid you not)...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkTRamZ0PsQ

Talk about apes...  LoL

Offline perknh

• Trusted User
  • Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2015, 05:06:48 pm »
This is all good information to know.  If Mrs. perknh ever decides to kick me out the house, I now know where to go.  I can always take a tramp steamer over to Germany.  See, I actually share a few things in common with Rummelsnuff --his midriff, hairline, and musical talent.  Mrs. perknh better keep being nice to me.  I'm certain now that I'd be a real hit with the ladies over there!  ;D

Online VinDSL

• Administrator
  • Hero
  • Team Peppermint
    • View Profile
  • Peppermint version(s): Developmental Builds
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2015, 05:13:51 pm »
I actually share a few things in common with Rummelsnuff --his midriff, hairline, and musical talent.  Mrs. perknh better keep being nice to me.  I'm certain now that I'd be a real hit with the ladies over there!  ;D

You'd be a big hit in the nightclubs !!!

If you ever need a bouncer, let me know...   ;)