Choose style:

Author Topic: New screenshot  (Read 1676 times)

Offline sanguinemoon

• New Forum User
    • View Profile
  • Peppermint version(s): 6
New screenshot
« on: February 03, 2016, 06:38:54 am »
I decided to do a fresh, clean install of Peppermint Six . Obviously, I didn't do stupid to stuff to break that last install beyond my ability to fix it. It was obviously a poltergeist that did it.... ;) Before I went with a steampunk look, so this time I decided to something completely different, but equally nefarious.

The windowmanager theme is Ambiance Flat Pink , the widget theme is Ambiance  Flat zFusion Pink. That's from the same ppa, I think. The icons are Vibrancy Dark Pink. I'm not sure where I made off with that wallpaper from  :P

Oh and that's Plank dock on the bottom, but I didn't install the themer. In the top left is a different menu button that I stole from somewhere.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 06:50:53 am by sanguinemoon »

Offline GNULINUX

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
  • Peppermint version(s): Peppermint Six (x64)
Re: New screenshot
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2016, 11:10:38 am »
Looking good with the dark pink icons!  :)
Peppermint 6  (x64)   -   Windows 7 Ultimate SP1  (x64)
Running different OS flavors in VirtualBox, just for fun!

Offline miker107

• nOOb
  • New Forum User
    • View Profile
  • Peppermint version(s): 6
Re: New screenshot
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2016, 06:00:00 pm »
That does look nice. I recently re-installed peppermint as well after an issue I was having with kdenlive (which I never really got resolved). Anyway, I was playing around with a purple theme that looks similar to this. I would have posted it but I change things up so often that I would flood this thread with  too many posts I'm afraid.  :P