Author Topic: I can't upload photos to Facebook  (Read 156 times)

Offline Matthew

• New Forum User
    • View Profile
  • Peppermint version(s): Peppermint 10 & 10 Respin
I can't upload photos to Facebook
« on: October 17, 2020, 12:49:45 am »
It's partially just venting and partially hoping someone else has had and understands how to fix the problem.  I can't upload photos or create an album in Facebook.  I always end up with an error message that tells me to reload.

I actually don't like Facebook but have no other way to share things with most of the people I know.  I take a lot of photos and like to share them for comments, tips and whatever else people have to offer.  Trying to get people to go anyplace else but Facebook is almost impossible.

Has anyone figured out how to get FB to cooperate with Peppermint?  I've updated my system, updated the browsers and the Flash-player plugin and all that but still I get nothing but error messages and a headache.

Anyone have an idea about using a different method to upload?  I've tried to create an album in Google, which I hate to use at all, and share but many people say they can't follow the link to look there.

Very annoying.  Facebook is nothing but a political censorship website but I can't reach people without it.

Offline rayzer

• Trusted User
  • Graphics n Stuff
    • View Profile
  • Peppermint version(s): 10 Respin
Re: I can't upload photos to Facebook
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2020, 02:46:14 am »
i had that before and it was a fault on Facebooks end, otherwise try a different browser to do it
For wallpapers ive made you can download them here

Offline alynur

• Trusted User
  • Veteran
  • Habitual Forum Browser
    • View Profile
  • Peppermint version(s): P 9R (64bit), P 10
Re: I can't upload photos to Facebook
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2020, 08:47:27 am »
I haven't experienced that problem yet, but what comes to mind is the size of your photos or maybe type, jpg, npg etc.
What was I thinking?